Stop Complaining !!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Ingo, Holger & co. have made a great job!!! But I think we all should let them know which things we think that should improve in WOA. There have been a lot of complains about Edguy and Sinergy playing at the same time, and now they don't overlap anymore, so they listen to our complains!!!

DESTRUCTION AND DRAGONLORD!!!! WHY???? :)

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
@ Sodomy&Lust and Korgull

Hey, I do NOT intend to tell people what to do or what not do.

Just try to have a little respect and understanding for the organisers, before you complain about the running order.

It's a lot of hard work fitting 60+ bands onto 4 stages over three days don't you think. And beside that there are probably 1000 more things to think about...

WACKEN RULEZ...EVERY YEAR !!!

Bløp!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Re: @Metal pe(nis).de

Originally posted by scareall
FUCK OFF i dont want to hear your complaining about other ppls views on the running order,is everybody suppossed to kiss holgers ass,and before you tell ppl to "Prioritise" some ppl are coming with there children(myself and Lee)after all Wacken is advertised as a children friendly/family event,Holger should have kept the running order as it was there was not many complaints when it first went up(!?) And if i want to complain i will ,so stop harking on,if you dont like whats being said dont read the threads.

What a discussion.... greetings from the Tourette-Syndrome!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
@ THORDIS

Remember our last argument?

You said you had put me on your ignore list, why did you take me off your very large list???

I preferred it when you ignored me!

scareall

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Re: @ THORDIS

Originally posted by scareall
Remember our last argument?

You said you had put me on your ignore list, why did you take me off your very large list???

I preferred it when you ignored me!

scareall

or paranoia? :rolleyes:

you know things about me I don't know, very interesting...

@ Lee: Bla bla bla - and?? Any probs? :rolleyes: Anything bad about editing? Yes? Then edit it once more if you can! :D

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Anway, Scareall and Lee, get some humor, you take all far too serious.... why don't you ignore Metal Pede and don't waste ypur energy? I think would be much better, won't it? Why don't you ask Holger, Ingo etc. for reasons in Q&A or so ?!

Well but's your thing - I don't think that insults won't help as insults are for kindergarden kids.

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Actually, I think that its a good idea to discuss the running order conflicts. Thats the only way that the organizers can know if the running order is good or not. A lot of people were complaining about Sabbat and Cannibal Corpse playing at the same time, and now, in the new running order, they arent...maybe that happend only because of the bastard who complained. (I include myself on that one :) )

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Yes, I agree that discussions are something good - but it depends on the way you talk or write - insults won't help nowhere and make things worse. Why do people in this thread fight against each other instead of working together? and why have some lost all humor?

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
I always supected you were a bastard, Evenfiel :D

Metal Pede, we're the ones paying for the band's royalties and expenses, etc. Maybe you don't know anything about putting up a show, but i tell you this: you can't have one with bored people.