Stages Almost Up!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
@ hellshallbemine

Do you know the guys from Waylander, a good friend of ours will be camping with them at the festival.

@ Lord Horb

Wat and see, depends on the bands next year and money of course!!!!! This will be Lee's fourth Wacken in a row :)

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Guys, you know what really pisses me off? Looking at the webcam and seeing that it has been good weather all through the day (I must have checked the webcam about 50 times...), and then looking at the weather forecast: rain expected on Friday and Saturday!

29 März 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Nah we don't know 'em personally, we've heard of them obviously. They're from Northern Ireland aren't they?

I've yet to see them live too. There should be a few Irish at this, particularly because Primordial are playing.

And you should all listen to PRIMORDIAL by the way!