Stage Capacity

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

My Selene

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Feb. 2005
Well it's good to hear. Not that i cant handle big pressure from behind, but my travelling mate isn't very big and I dont want anything to happen to her ;)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
In 2001 friends of mine saw someone carried away from the campsite covered with a sheet. later I heard the poor guy (I suppose) suffered a heart attack or something. Things like that can happen everywhere but it stays sad. But overall, Wacken is save.

Only the security people can be very rough. Two years ago such a person pushed her (she already had a not Wacken related knee injury) hard away to get to someone who had a problem or something. Resulting in an even worse injury and a trip to the hospital and a wacken on crutches. This while there was enough room to walk around us instead of through us. This is only one example about these guys although some of them can be really cool.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
My Selene schrieb:
Well it's good to hear. Not that i cant handle big pressure from behind, but my travelling mate isn't very big and I dont want anything to happen to her ;)
oh so it's a matter of size? :D

well.............I'm not that tall as well. Simply keep an eye on the crowdsurfers, as if everybody around you is very tall and the surfer is carried far far up, you sometimes can't even reach him with your hands if you're small and so he might drop down directly on you if you're unlucky. But in three years at Wacken this has happened to me only once..... :D and I guess for him it was more painful than for me.

People being carried out......well......what I saw most is the combination of heat and alcohol. When it's really hot you should simply think before drinking. Think about if your body is really going to be able to take another beer/whatever. Don't drink mead when it's hot. Better drink Wikingerblut then. ;)

*bla*

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Kate McGee schrieb:
oh so it's a matter of size? :D

Oh yes it is. Im about 190cm and 7X kg, and if youre 165 and 50kg it can be tough for her when for example Kreator plays. I mean when they played here, 700 people watched the concert and I would be suprised if less than 5000 people see them at Wacken.

Why cant Wacken Open Air be set earlier? I dont want the summer to end just for woa *goddammit*

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
My Selene schrieb:
Oh yes it is. Im about 190cm and 7X kg, and if youre 165 and 50kg it can be tough for her when for example Kreator plays. I mean when they played here, 700 people watched the concert and I would be suprised if less than 5000 people see them at Wacken.

Why cant Wacken Open Air be set earlier? I dont want the summer to end just for woa *goddammit*
Oh I know what it's like when you're about that size. I remember that weird Children of Bodom gig in 2002. That was tough. :D I was stuck in the middle of quite a wild crowd. But you know, you don't have to go directly to the stage. If you keep a bit further away from it you've got the same sound, see everything even better (and the screen between the main stages) and it's much safer and much more relaxed.

Kreator? 5000? Naaaah........I'd guess at least 15000. (Can't remember which other band is playing at the same time.)

Hmm...early August isn't the end of summer for me, actually.

My Selene

5 Feb. 2005
Kate McGee schrieb:
Kreator? 5000? Naaaah........I'd guess at least 15000. (Can't remember which other band is playing at the same time.)

Hmm...early August isn't the end of summer for me, actually.

I said that I would be suprised if less than 5000 see kreator. And just that is a big difference between 700. It is a suprise act that play or whatever, at the same time, then Equillibrium plays.

I start school again 13 august and yeah, summer ends :mad: