St. Anger

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by St. Anger
I think Metallica should stop making music now, 'cause if they keep on, they'll make HipHop sooner or later... They have lost the spirit of metal and they said theirselves, that they don't respect (or something like this). I mean, their old albums were fucking good, but what is this new metal shit? Why are they doing this to me?

you mean like anthrax

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
you mean like anthrax

Yeah Machinehead and Biohazard are the same...it is just the trend in music in USA.You know these people will listen to it few years because they are fucking pissed,but after some time thy will get big family and fam in middle of assholelands and lead normal lives....this music is no lifestyle :D

MelekTaus

16 Dez. 2001
Stuttgart
fuck it

Te new single is great! I started to listen to Metallica when they published "Ride the lightning" and I also loved "puppets", too. Okay, after this one they only managed to produce shitty music (this includes the "justice for all") and I still think they are a bunch of assholes.

But what did you expect? A record like in ´84? Come on! Now they sound like a slightly melodic, yet more powerful, more straight and heavy version of SOAD. This ain´t traditional metal, it´s right! But at least it´s fast and heavy.

If the whole record will be that way it´s okay in my opinion. Noone has to buy it!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Yeah Machinehead and Biohazard are the same...it is just the trend in music in USA.You know these people will listen to it few years because they are fucking pissed,but after some time thy will get big family and fam in middle of assholelands and lead normal lives....this music is no lifestyle :D

perhaps PanterA will follow soon?
apparently Rex and Phil dont give a fuck about the band now...so they can FUCK OFF...its for the best, get a heavier and thrashier vocalist/bass player...

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
Originally posted by St. Anger
I think Metallica should stop making music now, 'cause if they keep on, they'll make HipHop sooner or later... They have lost the spirit of metal and they said theirselves, that they don't respect (or something like this). I mean, their old albums were fucking good, but what is this new metal shit? Why are they doing this to me?
Bullshit... I saw them live yesterday.... and frankly they are as good as ever.... better than when I saw them 5 years ago..... the new album sounds good.... to base the entire album on 1 song is moronic..... and system of a down are a lot better than dozens of thrash and death bands I have heard both musically and creatively...... :mad:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
what about Rex?? hes just folllowing Phils ass...
ahh...they all god side project.....with a fucking country singer - i sense red neck haha:D:D:D

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
But what did you expect? A record like in ´84?
Yeah. Why not ? Look at Slayer, sure they change their sound a little and their last album was not very good. But they still made thrash metal. What I reproach to Metallica is that they don't have integrity; they made the style of ''metal'' (I will be dead when I will recognize new metal like a real style of metal, for me it's hard rock) that will the more benefit in term of money. Anyway, I propose that they change their name for : Poppica. Or something with ''pop'' (for pop music D'oh!) in the name. But they remaind the right to exist like Britney Spears and Christina Aiguilera (not sure of the name)...

Panthera is a good band ? I never hear them....

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Zarborg
Yeah. Why not ? Look at Slayer, sure they change their sound a little and their last album was not very good. But they still made thrash metal. What I reproach to Metallica is that they don't have integrity; they made the style of ''metal'' (I will be dead when I will recognize new metal like a real style of metal, for me it's hard rock) that will the more benefit in term of money. Anyway, I propose that they change their name for : Poppica. Or something with ''pop'' (for pop music D'oh!) in the name. But they remaind the right to exist like Britney Spears and Christina Aiguilera (not sure of the name)...

Panthera is a good band ? I never hear them....

easy there "Panthera" lost little soul :p
i agress metallica are shit...but many not as shit as pop..but shit
slayer last was OK....not the best...its better than the record before (diabolus in musica)...

can anyone see metallica EVER coming to wacken???????
(i havent got a fucking clue if they have or not)

in an interview..kerry said theyre were the only guys still do the thrash, cos hes doesnt know...its will take him all damn day :p:p:D:D:D...(i have a fairly good slayer memory :D:D)

but the new-er thrash is cool