@ Spanish speakers

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Hei guys

I need your help, I need someone who could translate some phrases or if it's possible - small letters into Spanish and back for me every now and then. It's really important for me - I wouldn't mind paying you some drinks at Wacken or whatever you want....
If any could do me that favor, please send me a PM (I'm not often on and over the next days I won't be @ home).

Muchas gracias.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Thordis V.
@ Rosk: Just write you back during a break of studies (I'm having tomorrow 2 oral exams on law topics but not in German - English!!! )

Good luck with your exams!!! Study hard :)

I'm around here very often, so I'm easy to find ;)

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Thank you!
I'm having my exams in 2 hours but I'm not nervous (yet).
The courses are for my specialization subject which is International private law - means 3 courses are in English (out of 10 or so). And that's hard but I guess I'll pass I guess. It's said that the professor doesn't give 5 (failure). I'll see.
And I hope I passed French, too. It was my very first course I took in that language. On Monday I'll get my results.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Thordis the student is back in the English forum!!!! :D:D:D

I'll be glad to help you, too. About the drinks.......well, alcohol is always welcome, :D, but you don't need to that, after all you're the one who warned me about the running order changes in last Wacken. I owe you a favour!!

Good luck with your exams!!! (quand on veux, on peut ...... or something similar :D)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Thordis V.
Thank you!
I'm having my exams in 2 hours but I'm not nervous (yet).
The courses are for my specialization subject which is International private law - means 3 courses are in English (out of 10 or so). And that's hard but I guess I'll pass I guess. It's said that the professor doesn't give 5 (failure). I'll see.
And I hope I passed French, too. It was my very first course I took in that language. On Monday I'll get my results.

I hope your exams went ok...

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I'm enough into languages as I'm studying now foregein language No. 3 and 4. Spanish would be too much at the moment. But Rosk (thanks !!!) translated me the letter and I understood quite a lot, it's sometimes very similar to the languages I know.