Spamming my way through the forum...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Finntroll

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Dez. 2001
Itzehoe
Originally posted by Lucretia
Bad news. No, it will not go away. Its already too late :p :D You´ll have to spam here until Wacken. And after that, until Wacken 2004 . And so on :D
And it will get even more addictive after you´ve met the people here in reality :D :)
sorry, but thats the truth ;)

just rumors...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I became addicted to this useless crappy forum from the very beginning of my membership, too. :D:D

Anyway, I'm not planning to give it up..... :D

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Ya...Admittance is the first step to recovery...

I dunno what to tell you, we are all fucked. Just tell yourself you dont need it..and it will go away...or go play outside or something. I dunno

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
There was no computers at school when I was going to college... Maybe I should be thankful for that...:D:D:D

In a way ya...computer mean evil stuff sometimes...but the convinience of typing your mid term paper up. Man ya cant beat that!!!!!! Writing emails..not having to pay for phone calls...actually ideal for College students. Woa. Im getting too serious let me stop.lol

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
In a way ya...computer mean evil stuff sometimes...but the convinience of typing your mid term paper up. Man ya cant beat that!!!!!! Writing emails..not having to pay for phone calls...actually ideal for College students. Woa. Im getting too serious let me stop.lol

No serious posting in here, there is the word SPAMM in the topic

:D