Sooooo.....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Why has Wacken rocks got a proper running order with TIMES! and the main Wacken hasn't?
Have they even changed the order since they first released it yet, it's just that I kinda want to know what time bands are playing so I can decide who to see preferably before I get to wacken!

TuulenTytär

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2008
And im sick of wacken shitting on the fans

i'm sick of that too, but i don't whinge about it the whole time. i'll drive to wacken, want to have fun there with my friends, want to see the bands i like and i'm sure i'll have a good time there even the wacken orgas shit on me.. that's the mean thing, maybe just for me..but whatever :o

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
i'm sick of that too, but i don't whinge about it the whole time. i'll drive to wacken, want to have fun there with my friends, want to see the bands i like and i'm sure i'll have a good time there even the wacken orgas shit on me.. that's the mean thing, maybe just for me..but whatever :o
Hey i only Whinge half the time!
I will have fun I know that, but how hard can it be for wacken to list some damn times!