Sooner or later?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
18 Jan. 2007
Brothers & Sisters...

Does anyone know if and when wacken compleatly sold out last year? I need to know when to buy my ticket. I'd prefer not to buy it this early but if i have to to be on the safe side i will. Any suggestions?

Seejay \m/

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Seejay........are you the same person as Sonatawarrior? :confused:

Wacken tends to be officially sold out only a few days before the festival. :rolleyes: But I hope it will be sold out a little earlier this year, as they have really reached the limit of their capacity imho.

But you ought to be able to buy your ticket as late as May or June...probably. No guarantee of course. If you still have no ticket when it's sold out, you can try to get a ticket here in the forum (in the flea market...but in the German Flohmarkt there will be more ticket offers) or via Ebay.

Sonatawarrior

29 Jan. 2007
Ahh thanks very much! :) Yeah i am the same person. I decided to make a new account as my username had a typo and being english i couldnt work out how to alter it in the control panel as its all in german and i'm only just starting to learn german.

Seejay

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
But you can't change your username anyway ;).....QUOTE]

so deleted the account and start again in correct language??.. isnt there a confirmation email for a reason?

No delete!

Go to your profile settings. (Kontrollzentrum)
Then click (on the left) to change settings (Einstellungen ändern)
Go to the end of the page (Sprache der Benutzeroberfläche). There is a menu with three options (all in german) Change it in English, click "Änderungen speichen" and the forum is in English!

Once you choose a name, you're stuck with it. Only thing to change is to open a new account with a different e-mail address.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
But you can't change your username anyway ;)

AFAIK the festival sold out at the box office this year, on thursday or friday. That might be the reason the christmas tickets were all gone by september this year... I guess it'll be sold out in the presales this time.
If I remember correctly - the SOLD OUT announcement appeared on the homepage a week or so before the festival started...

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
No delete!

Go to your profile settings. (Kontrollzentrum)
Then click (on the left) to change settings (Einstellungen ändern)
Go to the end of the page (Sprache der Benutzeroberfläche). There is a menu with three options (all in german) Change it in English, click "Änderungen speichen" and the forum is in English!

Once you choose a name, you're stuck with it. Only thing to change is to open a new account with a different e-mail address.

Or you can just go to the bodom of the page and choose English in the dropdown menu's :rolleyes: :D

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
I seem to remember it showing SOLD OUT online just before I left last year (a couple days before) but I think they still seel some tickets at the fest (maybe day to day tkts, not sure).
I would order ASAP if you're sure you're going.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
There was something in the news that said that they are only going to sell one day tickets if the two and three day tickets aren't sold out before the festival. And that these one day tickets can only be bought directly in Wacken on the day they are valid.