Some newbie questions please...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Kate McGee
By the way, you ARE allowed to take "Tetrapacks" to the festival (!) area. Up to 1,5 litres, I think. As long as there's no alcohol in there. But juice or water...no problem. :) At least last year!

You could?!?!? Did anyone do it? I didn't see any? Pity they leak tho :(

Originally posted by wann
Can anyone tell me what 'Nachnahme' means?
Vorname is your first name.
Nachname is your last name.

:D my German lessons are paying off :D

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Brat

well, I´m not sure about those big Tetra Paks, but I had small 0,2 l Tetra Paks with juice with me and thats was no problem :)
And within the last year there have been more and more Tetra Paks with screw caps on them, so not always leaking anymore :)

Vorname is your first name.
Nachname is your last name.

thats true - but anyway its a fatal error, cos "Nachnahme" (with two h :D ) means cash on delivery like Veterano said ;)
name means name, and nahme is related to nehmen = to take

Gyfu

26 Aug. 2003
eala frya fresena -HH-
Website besuchen
i don't know anybody who was checked 'cause of alcohol...but be careful with dope!! and if you take that stuff with you never take my best friend with you:
custom control (is that right in english??) a few years ago...a friend of her had al lot of dope hidden in the bus...and my best friend was damn drunken "i want the dogs!! where are the dogs?? please!!"
they were lucky 'cause a female dog was inside the bus some days before and the male dog which was sniffing around was more interested in the carpet ;)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
I took a large 1 or 1,5 litres pack with me every day. Showed it to the security and they let me in.
I think I read about that only some days before the festival, that the orgas had allowed tetrapacks.
We had some very good fruit-flavoured mineral water. Verrrrrry refreshing :) gonna take the same stuff with me again next time - only MORE of it!

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Some newbie questions please...

Originally posted by Warthog
Why... why do I suddenly feel like I'm looking at forum archives from last year?

Because Tetrapaks are still alive and still a menace to the planet!!! They never sleep. They are going to destroy us all! Hate them, mistrust them, mutilate them and we will survive!