Soldier!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Johnny_Cool

29 Nov. 2002
Captured City
www.metalprovider.com
Hi Garry! Tobi from "Midnight Highway Riders" here! If mighty SOLDIER would really come to Wacken, it would be a killer concert! I promise you, if you'd really play there, I'd stand in the first row, bang my head and sing "Sheralee" with you! Even if on the other Stages there would play Iron Maiden, Judas Priest or Black Sabbath, I would go watching the mighty SOLDIER!!!

SWAMPIG

14 Dez. 2002
Blackburn UK
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Johnny_Cool
Hi Garry! Tobi from "Midnight Highway Riders" here! If mighty SOLDIER would really come to Wacken, it would be a killer concert! I promise you, if you'd really play there, I'd stand in the first row, bang my head and sing "Sheralee" with you! Even if on the other Stages there would play Iron Maiden, Judas Priest or Black Sabbath, I would go watching the mighty SOLDIER!!!

Nice one Tobi, we would like to play WOA we'll have to see how the rehearsals and recordings go, we start in January and are in the studio in Feb so if we can get some stuff on demo then ill send it to the organisers and see what happens but we'll be doing some gigs (I hope) sometime over the summer. Its A bit awkward for us to get together because we all live around the UK now and most of the writing is being done by post and email!
Nice to hear from you and i will keep you posted on what is happening

Gaz