So much good bands and cannot split myself concern.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

murmandamus

13 Mai 2017
So it will be my second WOA and in last year alredy i gad to make some carefull choices what band to see as some had overlapped itselves and some i had to make haste from tent stage to main stages or back.
Now lineup is nearly completed and it is even more intese and cools than last year and i have even more concerns that two cool bands i really want too see will be playing at the same time. (my biggest loss from last year was insomium as accept was at same time). So anyone has simmilar worries ? ;) So much godness to chose.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
So it will be my second WOA and in last year alredy i gad to make some carefull choices what band to see as some had overlapped itselves and some i had to make haste from tent stage to main stages or back.
Now lineup is nearly completed and it is even more intese and cools than last year and i have even more concerns that two cool bands i really want too see will be playing at the same time. (my biggest loss from last year was insomium as accept was at same time). So anyone has simmilar worries ? ;) So much godness to chose.

I think everybody that goes to festivals has this concern. But on the bright side, at least you'll see some awesome bands ;)

Doc Rock

Master of the Wind einer Dirne
27 Jan. 2011
Göttingen

Inevitable this year. You will suffer hard when you see the running order tomorrow.

But your goal should be to see a great band whenever you want to see a band, not to see all the great bands that are there...