Skyclad...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

BOMBJOUR

24 Nov. 2001
members.aol.com
Skyclad are not asleep

Skyclad are not asleep, they were just very busy with their new work and Bean the bassist had to learn how to program html cause he is the new webmaster. Check their site at :
http://www.skyclad.co.uk

"Greetings to everyone,

and thank you to those that have recently registered with Skyclad for your support. Information will be sent to you very soon about the imminent release of the new album, ‘No Daylights Nor Heeltaps’ and how to order it, and the website has finally been updated with news and a few other bits and pieces including a new competition.

Again, our heartfelt thanks go out to all of you for bearing with us through these changing times and for keeping Skyclad’s music alive,

Cheers,

The Band."

Holger, i think you should contact Graeme English as i want to have skyclad in wacken 2002. (and i'm not the only one).

his email :
graeme@skyclad.demon.co.uk

BOMBJOUR

24 Nov. 2001
members.aol.com
the new album

I've just had the opportunity to listen to the 'cry of the land' remake with Kevin Ridley...
Oooh my God!
I can't stop listening to it...
It's awesome, really!