Shuttle Bus

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Starforsaken

20 Okt. 2009
Hi, I'm looking into coming to Wacken in 2010, haven't been for a good few years. I'm considering staying in Itzehoe this time, but I have a question - how late do the shuttle buses run from Itzehoe/Wacken? Is it possible to get back to Itzehoe by shuttle bus at the end of each day's main events, or do the buses stop quite early? If the shuttle buses stop, is there another way to get to Itzehoe? Thanks a lot for your help.

Starforsaken

20 Okt. 2009
Thanks, but I really don't see the answer to this question in there. I did have a good search before I posted. Does anyone know how if it is possible to get the shuttle bus from Wacken to Itzehoe at the end of each day's live bands?

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
considering they like to run bands all the way till 3am, I doubt it
but if you leave early enough, it's possible, you'll just miss out

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thanks, but I really don't see the answer to this question in there. I did have a good search before I posted. Does anyone know how if it is possible to get the shuttle bus from Wacken to Itzehoe at the end of each day's live bands?

There are no night trains, so I guess not.

Though a schedule will be published before the festival. (www.wacken.com)