SexyGirlsOfWacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
I wonder if they have a model release form for ANY of those ladies.... If not that website could get REAL expensive REAL fast. Anybody know any of them? ;)

Good idea but I would just be careful about getting yourself into trouble with it.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
I wonder how many girls in the ass section actually know that someone has taken a picture of their ass...

Well, I don't know if that's said in the wacken-ticket, but in other concerts it says in the tickets something like "the audience is aware that the show may be recorded" and blablabla, and that may include that your ass may also be recorded :D

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
lol no you dont.....most guys were heavier than the women at wacken....

Or was it I was just too busy staring at all those pretty young ladies running around??

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Well, I don't know if that's said in the wacken-ticket, but in other concerts it says in the tickets something like "the audience is aware that the show may be recorded" and blablabla, and that may include that your ass may also be recorded :D

By the wacken crew. Amateurs are not covered.

I think I will have some fun taking this sexist shit down :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
MetalCommando schrieb:
By the wacken crew. Amateurs are not covered.

I think I will have some fun taking this sexist shit down :)
If it's made outside the UK, I wish you luck!! You can bring it down in the UK maybe, but a site is quickly moved to another part of the world!

And as I saw some photos, I'm sure most of them KNEW that they were taken a photo of. (wat 'n zin)