Selling two 3 Days All In tickets (from London, UK)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Yose&5

29 Apr. 2019
Hi all,

I'm selling two 3 Days All In tickets.
Bought them the same night that they went on sale.
In November we found out that my wife was pregnant and our first baby is due at the end of July...
I wouldn't mind for my baby to come in this world at the Holy Land but my wife doesn't agree

Price is off course € 220.00 each (£ 190.00 each) + pp.
Payment via PayPal...

I live in South West London, Sutton to be precise...more then happy to meet up and to the transaction face to face if that is convenient for you

PM me if interested

Reaktionen: perfectmansions

Yose&5

29 Apr. 2019
There is now a trattative with a person and another 3 in the queue

To everyone: I'm not taking the ticket "off the market" until I have close the deal (i.e. I got the money and handled the tickets) and, of course I will not accept offers as per forum rules: it's not about the money but about who come first.
I can send photos of the tickets, screenshot of my order on the MetalTix website and the photo of the MetalTix receipt via email or Whatsapp, but not on the forum for now as I haven't got enough posts to be able to add links.

Reaktionen: Quark

Yose&5

29 Apr. 2019
The tickets found a new home!

Thanks everyone interested into buy the tickets, I hope that you will find them and have a great time at Wacken

\m/

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.