selling my new laptop

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
Zombi schrieb:
yes but if no one else happens to be interested? you never know... low as hell bids don't hurt...if you're outbid ok, but if not! Laptop for practically nothing! :D
i rather have no laptop then give almost nothing for a laptop that is from a friend....

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
MetalCommando schrieb:
I don't have to let teh auction end if the price is not what I want

what? surely you must. people can't just not let buyers purchase who bid over the minimum just because they don't think it's enough. that's the whole point of the minimum bid.

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
If you cannot complete your listing as planned, you can end your listing before the scheduled date. If there are bids on your item, you can cancel them.

Reasons for ending listings early include:

* The item is no longer available for sale.
* There was an error in the starting price or reserve amount.
* There was an error in the listing.
* The item was lost or broken.

Note: Your account will still be charged listing fees (such as the Insertion Fee) if you end your listing early. Consider revising your listing first if there are aspects of it you want to change or improve.

Note: Sellers are not permitted to cancel bids and end listings early in order to avoid selling an item that did not meet the desired sale price. This is considered to be reserve fee circumvention. Although there are legitimate reasons for ending a listing early, abuse of this option will be investigated.

Source: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/end_early.html

Here is my strategy: revise the auction while there are no bids, and put in a reserve price of the bottom range of what you want it to sell for (i.e. GBP 300 or so)