Selling 4 tickets from Spain

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Ortsinton

5 Juni 2019
My group of friends and I couldn't finally make it to the Festival. All of them are standard 3 day tickets. I can ship anywhere

Price is 220 + certified shipping to your place for each ticket.

Regards,
Jorge

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ortsinton

5 Juni 2019
Hi Jorge
I´m interrested in the tickets.
Where do you live in Spain?
Maybe i can pick them up next week.
I can hand them to you either in Madrid or in Alicante (I just need enough notice to pick a train and move for this option). However I can post them to you if you can't make it here.

Regards.

Haifisch

9 Okt. 2012
Karlsruhe
I can hand them to you either in Madrid or in Alicante (I just need enough notice to pick a train and move for this option). However I can post them to you if you can't make it here.

Regards.
I'm from sunday the 9th till monday the 17th in denia. But it would be no problem to meet in Alicante. What do you think?

Ortsinton

5 Juni 2019
I'm from sunday the 9th till monday the 17th in denia. But it would be no problem to meet in Alicante. What do you think?
What a sweet coincidence! I'll pick up a train ticket to go to Alicante (where my parents live) next week. I'll give you my phone number via pm so we can arrange something.

fgonzalesag

28 Juni 2019
Hi Jorge
I´m interrested in the tickets.
I'm on Barcelona. Please send me a message to coordinate.
Thanks
Fernando.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.