Selling 3 Tickets for Wacken 2019 (can sell individually)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

vikki_uk

3 Apr. 2019
3 Tickets available to sell from UK, unfortunately my friends and I can no longer make it.

Happy to sell individually or together.

2 tickets were purchased from Metaltix, they can be mailed immediately as we have the physical tickets in our possession now.

The third one is through Festicket. Festicket is an official travel partner of Wacken, also offering various travel packages for those still needing to make plans, but their ticket allocation has not been mailed out yet. Prior to making this post I contacted them confirming they can change address to ship the ticket to whoever buys it here.

Asking price is €220 each (or £200 each for UK buyers, which is a slight discount on what we paid with the exchange rate).

Any questions please PM.

FannyBunny

9 März 2019
Hi Vikki,
I am looking for one WOA 2019 Ticket. If it is no problem to send it to Germany (I would pay for the shipping ) i would be lucky. I would like to have one of the metaltix Tickets.
Greetings from Germany
Fanny

Dantislayer

9 März 2019
3 Tickets available to sell from UK, unfortunately my friends and I can no longer make it.

Happy to sell individually or together.

2 tickets were purchased from Metaltix, they can be mailed immediately as we have the physical tickets in our possession now.

The third one is through Festicket. Festicket is an official travel partner of Wacken, also offering various travel packages for those still needing to make plans, but their ticket allocation has not been mailed out yet. Prior to making this post I contacted them confirming they can change address to ship the ticket to whoever buys it here.

Asking price is €220 each (or £200 each for UK buyers, which is a slight discount on what we paid with the exchange rate).

Any questions please PM.
Hello.
Do You still have tickets? I'm looking for one. I'm from Norway and Will happily pay for any shipment costs
Daniel.

vikki_uk

3 Apr. 2019
Hi Daniel,

I'm afraid all tickets have been requested already, but if anyone changes their mind I will drop you a message. Hope you can find one!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.