Searching for Wacken 2015 tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

DavidDragneel

16 Sep. 2014
2 of my friends are still searching desperately for a ticket, so i decided to open this thread here because both of them seem to be unknowing of this website^^
I would be very thankful for every help

3 Aug. 2014
2 of my friends are still searching desperately for a ticket, so i decided to open this thread here because both of them seem to be unknowing of this website^^
I would be very thankful for every help

Hello!
Are your friends still in the need of WOA 2015 tickets? I have 2 tickets for sale... a friend of mine who lives in Switzerland bought them for me, but my girlfriend and I won´t be able to travel next year.

I live in Brazil, but the tickets are with my friend in Switzerland, she can mail them to the seller.

Please drop an e-mail at sales.cardoso@uol.com.br if you have interest.

Thanks a bunch!

Alexandre

DavidDragneel

16 Sep. 2014
i've sent this thread to 2 friends of mine that should still be searching for them i guess they can contact you by themself^^

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.