Searching for this guy from Croatia I talked to on Wednesday

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
7 Aug. 2012
In the evening we met in front of the entrance from “Wackinger Village”. You were there with another guy and I was on my way with a (girl)friend.
I remember he said that Wednesday it was your birthday, then we four of us talked a lot and then we were going back to Wackinger Village.
At this place you and I talked about Mercedes Benz, Vans, some bands and some other stuff.
Later you told me that you´re working in the V.I.P. Area and then I told you, a band called “My inner Burning” are playing in the V.I.P. Area and a friend of mine is playing in this band. Later the two of us were alone sitting in some kind of this Wacken Supermarkets and drank a beer together. There we talked about our jobs and we found out that we are nearly doing the same thing, in fact we´re some kind of a social worker. Later we wanted to change our numbers. But because of my (girl)friend, who suddenly came back and made pressure ´cause she wanted to go back to the camping area, we both lost each other. And now I really really hope to find you because I really enjoyed this evening and the conversation we had.

Hope to find you soon!:confused: :cool:

Greetings from Julia, from the North of Germany