Searching 2 wacken 2013 tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jface

30 Sep. 2011
Still searching (see below)!

Prost,
Jordan

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jface

30 Sep. 2011
Greetings from the UK, seeking 2 WOA tickets

Hey all and thanks for taking the time to consider my thread.

I've been searching for WOA tickets for my girlfriend and I for many months now. Unfortunately we did not buy them before Rammstein announced and sadly, we missed out. We have two friends who are also travelling over from the UK and it would be very sad if we were unable to join them for this years festival.

We have been over for the last two years and had a fantastic time - we were the little blue GB Nissan Micra if any of you happened to pass by it, I do remember some incredulity that it was capable of making it all that way, but this year would be it's third time!

I shall endeavour to keep this message short and not go on about how much better Wacken is than any of the rock/metal festivals we have in the UK (I've been to Download this year for the first time in years and it was a big shock) and skip straight to the crux of my message:

Please if you have two tickets going could you consider us for them? I hope the reasons behind you not being able to go to Wacken this year are not too serious but I assure you the tickets will be greatly appreciated here.

Once again, thanks for taking a look and no worries if you decide to go with another person as I imagine everyone is as desperate to get tickets as we are!

Best wishes from the UK,
Jordan

Jface

30 Sep. 2011
Unfortunately, still searching. Very much interested to hear from anyone with tickets to spare!

Many thanks,
Jordan

Jface

30 Sep. 2011
Not sure if bumping threads is beneficial or not but I am still very much looking for two tickets.

I truly do hope that there's someone out there who can help!

Many thanks for your time,
J