SADUS at W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
That's right, my fav band at my fav festival that happens to be the biggest metal festival in the world!

25th anniversary of Sadus birth as a band and 20th anniversary of the festival.

Tell me, seriously, isn't it the perfect time?!?! Come on my friends, show organizors that we love Sadus! :D

joarel666

5 Aug. 2008
It's time for SADUS to appear at WOA 2009 lml

:cool: Thanks for getting us started MrsMustaine~
lml SADUS Brutal Metal Lives lml

Sadusbpic2.jpg

That's right, my fav band at my fav festival that happens to be the biggest metal festival in the world!

25th anniversary of Sadus birth as a band and 20th anniversary of the festival.

Tell me, seriously, isn't it the perfect time?!?! Come on my friends, show organizors that we love Sadus! :D

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Only if they only play material from Illusions, Swallowed in Black and maybe A Vision of Misery...but mostly the first two because their latest fucking sucks:(

joarel666

5 Aug. 2008
EOA & O4B rules lml

There must be EOA and O4B material on the Wacken 2009 setlist. Biggest metal stage on Earth and not play their best work? You gotta be fuckin "Crazy". :p

Keep It Brutal~

Only if they only play material from Illusions, Swallowed in Black and maybe A Vision of Misery...but mostly the first two because their latest fucking sucks:(

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Are you people mad? Out for Blood and Elements of Anger their best material? Their early material IS fucking Sadus...the later stuff is like saying that The Atrocity Exhibition... is Exodus' best material...Illusions and Swallowed in Black are like Sadus' Bonded By Blood and Fabulous Disaster!

@Canuck
I actually think ALL of Sadus material is VERY VERY good. First albums are first albums. Those are the ones of the "golden" thrash and death era, original material, just because the genres were developing back then.

But I love latest works too. If every band that put out an album recently, put out such good works like EOA or O4B, man, that would be killer! ;)

And Exodus TOTD is killer as much as BBB, just with modern sound engineering.

Joarel quoted a O4B song, saying "crazy", so dont take it bad, bro ;)
We all want such a great band playing WOA, that's the point, setlist can be discussed later, when we make sure our Sadudes will hit the stage there next year :D

Almödi666

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Dez. 2006
Rheinland-Pfalz
Yeah! Sadus for Wacken would be VERY VERY nice! :)
I see them in October in Wuerzburg, I can´t wait for this evening. :D
It´s my first Sadus show but I listen to them since 2003. I´m very tensely.

Almödi666

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Dez. 2006
Rheinland-Pfalz
Sadus

Damit definiere ich THRASH METAL!!!
Du wirst denken "Ohooow, Blasphemie", aber Sadus spielt die legendäre "Reign in Blood" von Slayer in den Boden. Hab ich hier schon mal erwähnt, aber kann es nie oft genug sagen, weil es meiner meinung nach einfach so is.

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
@Canuck
I actually think ALL of Sadus material is VERY VERY good. First albums are first albums. Those are the ones of the "golden" thrash and death era, original material, just because the genres were developing back then.

But I love latest works too. If every band that put out an album recently, put out such good works like EOA or O4B, man, that would be killer! ;)

And Exodus TOTD is killer as much as BBB, just with modern sound engineering.

Joarel quoted a O4B song, saying "crazy", so dont take it bad, bro ;)
We all want such a great band playing WOA, that's the point, setlist can be discussed later, when we make sure our Sadudes will hit the stage there next year :D

Haha, not taking it personal at all, I just absolutely love the older stuff and, like I said, disappointed with the newer stuff (this happens a lot with 80's thrash bands, though, at least for me). I tend to get a little over passionate about shit like this:p Also nothing after BBB even touched BBB. Exodus' best album, hands down:p

Anyways, either way Sadus at Wacken would be awesome but they should still only play old material..."We need DTP!" :D

joarel666

5 Aug. 2008
Sadus Never Disappoints \m/

Canuck,

I appreciate your passion for SADUS. Especially for the tape swapping demos(DTP, Certain Death, Wake Of Severity), Illusions, SIB, AVOM. EOA, O4B were huge for SADUS in returning to the scene. What's even more brutal? They're playing the early SADUS material better now(I speak from experience!) then back in the day!

All the more reason for SADUS to play at WOA 2009! Let's help them get there \m/

BTW, HORNS to guiltless for the "SADUS never disappoints" quote out at the Valley of Dry Bones \m/ Much respect \m/

Haha, not taking it personal at all, I just absolutely love the older stuff and, like I said, disappointed with the newer stuff (this happens a lot with 80's thrash bands, though, at least for me). I tend to get a little over passionate about shit like this:p Also nothing after BBB even touched BBB. Exodus' best album, hands down:p

Anyways, either way Sadus at Wacken would be awesome but they should still only play old material..."We need DTP!" :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

guiltless

7 Aug. 2008
Swallowed In Black is my favorite Sadus album, but each album has something great to offer!Go back and listen to Elements Of Anger and Out For Blood; they may start to grow on ya!