RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarkCapricorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
I'm sure Turisas played in the WET stage, last time they played. Just make sure you get there fairly early.

it's fucking unfair. wanna be metal bands have the change of play in good stage and true metal bands don't... it sucks in my opinion. i hope this don't be the final running order :rolleyes: altough i'm happy about one thing... running wild and then heaven & hell next... swweeeeet :D

Hansen

8 Mai 2009
Catalonia!
www.fotolog.com
Running Order

pffff. yesterday confirmed heaven shall burn and i was to fucking happy with dreams to another big confirmations...but this shit? the second day anybody plays at true stage!. i think its the worts line up ever.:(

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I'll never get this. By virtue of being a smaller stage, the atmosphere is often much better than being an outdoor open stage which few bands can utikise to its full potential.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'm going to ask a question before I complain.

Is Turisas and Saxon an overlap?

My concern is also, will everybody who wants to see Turisas be able to see them when they're on a smaller stage? It seems they're a popular addition.

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
I think this running order IS PRETTY GOOD! The biggest metal acts are either on True or Black stages where they belong and crap like Calejon and Bring Me The Horizon are on the W.E.T stage. One thing's kind of strange is Turisas being on the W.E.T stage...it's going to be packed as hell when they play haha

18 Mai 2009
Put Turisas on the True/Black metal stage. They are one of the few good bands playing as it is... Stop fucking shit up!

Waspy

20 Apr. 2009
Noooo

I hope this is changed ... A LOT!

too many clashes for me on Saturday....I'm old and need a break between bands lol:p

Turisas on the small stage ??

and Korpiklaani last on the bill??:eek: I'm old....I'll be passed out before they come on:o

_ragnarok_

12 Nov. 2008
Well for me the greatest sin is on Thursday!!!!!

On the black stage, before the great event of the day Running Wild and Heaven and Hell, we have (I hope ONLY FOR NOW!!!) Der W!!!!

Who fuck is he!!!!!!!!!

Outside of Germany is nothing...I saw his career with Bohse Onkelz, but Wacken is a worldwide festival...and see THIN LIZZY in the small stage at the same time than DER W is's really a shame!!!

If DAD and Thin Lizzy go at the places of Skyline and Der W it would be great.

And GRAND MAGUS????
Not at the same time of Heaven and Hell...not a clash of the doom :(

I would see band like Grand Magus, Trouble or Turisas on the bigger stages.

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
idd ! Der W is NOTHING ..... a no name ... and Thin Lizzy is a big headliner.....

Anyway, i'm pretty pleased with the running order so far :)
I only want Gamma Ray a few hours later !

cursedval1

13 Mai 2009
how come there's no shows on the true metal stage on the first day? are they going to be announced later or there's just no band? also there's a few bands from what i can see that aren't billed anywhere, like Bring Me The Horizon, are they canceled?

EDIT sorry i noticed just now they're playing on the WET stage

but still, no band on the True stage on the first day? that's strange..

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
how come there's no shows on the true metal stage on the first day? are they going to be announced later or there's just no band? also there's a few bands from what i can see that aren't billed anywhere, like Bring Me The Horizon, are they canceled?

EDIT sorry i noticed just now they're playing on the WET stage

but still, no band on the True stage on the first day? that's strange..

Last year there was only one show on the True stage the first day.. and that was Iron Maiden.
So... maybe their going to announce one last SUPER headliner or just nothing .....

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
They only ever use one of the main stages on the Thursday. They're using the Black stage as its furthest away from the Party Sage which is also playing,