RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

splatterhouse

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
That running order fucking sucked :(

What are Bullet For My Valentine and In Extremo doing on Black Stage?

Napalm Death and Anthrax on party stage? You must be fucking joking. They should be on Black Stage.

Still waiting for great deathmetal acts.

Im pissed....:mad:

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I don't care whether they're on the Party stage or one of the main stages. As long as they don't clash wth someone I particularly want to see...which they don't.

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
WTF?

What the hell is that? There are just a FEW good bands on the bill, and they are playing at the same time??!! Cathedral, Testament and Kampfar at the same hour? Dragonforce and Nevermore? Machine Head and Enslaved? Volbeat and In Extremo?! Korpiklaani and GWAR???!!! And so on... Sincerely, this MUST be a joke. First, the poor line-up, with bands that doesn't even have a LP, only EP and demos. Second, the lack of information from the orga. Third, we have payed more that other years... for nothing. And now this? :rolleyes: Unvelievable.

baci

24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
What the hell is that? There are just a FEW good bands on the bill, and they are playing at the same time??!! Cathedral, Testament and Kampfar at the same hour? Dragonforce and Nevermore? Machine Head and Enslaved? Volbeat and In Extremo?! Korpiklaani and GWAR???!!! And so on... Sincerely, this MUST be a joke. First, the poor line-up, with bands that doesn't even have a LP, only EP and demos. Second, the lack of information from the orga. Third, we have payed more that other years... for nothing. And now this? :rolleyes: Unvelievable.

true and black stage bands dont play at the same time, but black and party stage bands do

so your only problems are cathedral <-> kampfar and machine head <-> enslaved

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I do think that people are complaining now for the sake of it. Yes, the lineup isn't the best ever but lets make the most of it and not complain at every little thing and it would seem at things that aren't even correct.

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009

Dude... get some freaking brains !!!
Cathedral, Testament and Kampfar are not at the same HOUR !!

When a band is playing on the Black Stage... nothing is playing on the True stages.. and when a band is playing at the True stage nothing is playing at the Black stage... the act are just behind each other !

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
Cathedral, Testament and Kampfar are not at the same HOUR !!

FINE. I'm not even a "dude". It's not a question of brains, its a question of information. The hours are not written on the running order, and this is my first year on W.O.A. In other fests I've been, many groups played at the same hour, and that afraided me, that's all.

Neilpeart1

11 Mai 2009
FINE. I'm not even a "dude". It's not a question of brains, its a question of information. The hours are not written on the running order, and this is my first year on W.O.A. In other fests I've been, many groups played at the same hour, and that afraided me, that's all.

You were forgiven ;)

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Its isn't a bad runnign order but it isn't great either Napalm Death and RAGE clash :( Epica and motorhead :(

GRAND MAGUS ON THE WET STAGE WTF!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Happy about wednesday being added with music tho. and most of the rest of the order is good but still i guess its never gonna be perfect but, put BFMV on the wet stage!!!