Running Order online

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
According to this Running order everything look good, except that Immortal is playing in the early afternoon and it's still light outside...*sigh* And it seems like no bands collide, but time will show...

argon factor

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Well, it's not bad this year, I don't even have any critic remarks after a short look!

It's a shame that someone else publishes the RO before the official page does. Shame, shame, shame!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Eisregen is a seriously cool band!!!! Check their album "Krebskolonie", it's fucking awesome!!! Of course I'll be seeing Destruction, but, damn, Eisregen rule too!! and I wanted to see them :(

Anyway, I don't believe too much that running order. I've reported it to Ingo. Let's wait for his reply

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, Zeterus, why don't you explain us how you've obtained that info? It's in your personal website, so you should know it.

I don't like this. Why do Ingo and Holger make us wait too much if it's supposed to be online in another website?

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
what really sucks is that Necrophobic play at noon....

and that Dornenreich play at the same time...

and that Dying Fetus and Fleshcrawl overlap...

and that Pungent Stench and Bruce Dickkinson overlap...

and that Exodus and Falconer overlap...

and that Cannibal Corpse and Sabbat overlap...

and that Macabre plays 45 minutes ONLY!!!!! :mad:

but other than that it's just fine :)

Zeterus

31 Dez. 2001
Büren
www.bowling-bitches.de
Re: Re: Running Order online

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Well, Zeterus, why don't you explain us how you've obtained that info? It's in your personal website, so you should know it.

I don't like this. Why do Ingo and Holger make us wait too much if it's supposed to be online in another website?

I got it from acegirl via email and load it on my webside !!

she got it from a label in hamburg

and they got it from the woa team!!!

okay?? but tomorrow ingo will load it on the woa page stay tuned!!!

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
The official Running order is out already, and looks the same that the other one, it was true.

There Are some things that I don't like about it, but in General is I like that I'll can see many bands because they doesn't conflict with any others.

I thought that children of Bodom was going to play more; One hours is nothing. They where supposed to play more because they won the survey to play extratime, so that mean that if they didn't win they were supposed to play only 45 minutes? I think they should play more.

I'm agree with Lord Horb about some stuff that sucks like:
what really sucks is that Necrophobic play at noon....

and that Dornenreich play at the same time...

and that Pungent Stench and Bruce Dickkinson overlap...

and that Exodus and Falconer overlap...

and that Cannibal Corpse and Sabbat overlap... Of course I'll see Cannibal corpse, but I want to see how the Japanease band sounds.

Good news for Lord Horb (and for me) Dying Featus and Fleshcrawl don't overlap in the offical running order.

Immortal should play during the night in other way they are going to look kind of weird playing with sunlight.

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Damn

2 big problems for me: Borknagar overlap with Lock-Up, CRAP!!!!! And even worse, Bruce Dickinson totally engulfs Pungent Stench. If I want to see all of Brucey's set - and I do - I'd have to miss Pungent Stench altogether, and I'd rather not. Argh! Looks like I'm going to have to dash around a bit and miss a bit of Bruce and catch some Stench!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
It's ok except for

Savatage and Mob Rules clash

Vanden Plas and Dream Evil clash

Edguy and Sinergy clash

IMO....

*sigh* I could pick one out of each clash, but I was hoping to not too...

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Brat: there are so many power metal bands in the billing that I think it's impossible that none of them overlap... and if you really wanna see all of those bands, whey don't you like go to see band number one for half an hour and then you go to the second band you wanna see and watch the rest of their gig?
that's what I'll have to do in a couple cases too...

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I'm not really complaining! I know. I think they've done an excellent job. It's just so hard to have to see only half a set when I know it could be my only chance to ever see these bands (chances of them coming to Australia is bucklies to none - Aussie expression)

Hey, has anyone else noticed anyone missing from the bill?

Evergrey aren't on the running order