Running Order ONLINE & Infos

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
18 Mai 2009
Seriously... TYR and EQUILIBRIUM are way too big for Medieval stage!!!! And wtf is up with Amorphis and Caliban playing sooooooooooooooo early????!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Change it. Get Caliban to play about 4 pm not second...

Also, despised Icon on W.E.T stage?"?"?"?"?"?"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
Comparing this to past running orders it would mean that Unleashed and Kampfar will play at the same time. I really hope they change that. Those 2 are the best bands in the line-up IMO snd I really want to see them both.

David_VI

28 Juli 2008
Seriously... TYR and EQUILIBRIUM are way too big for Medieval stage!!!! And wtf is up with Amorphis and Caliban playing sooooooooooooooo early????!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Change it. Get Caliban to play about 4 pm not second...

Also, despised Icon on W.E.T stage?"?"?"?"?"?"

You know I would agree with this.. However I I think the other option would be WET stage and tbh that is a flawed stage, it gets far too crammed.

If anything the Medieval stage is better as its open and has a lot more space and ways to get to it. Who knows, they might have improved it as a stage also..

Just because its a relatively new stage doesn't mean higher profile bands shouldn't play it.. I'm all for it!
David

Comparing this to past running orders it would mean that Unleashed and Kampfar will play at the same time. I really hope they change that. Those 2 are the best bands in the line-up IMO snd I really want to see them both.

yes.. ... sad but true...

I wrote this in other thread:

Based in the schedule of last year, i think this probably could be the schedule for this year:

http://rapidshare.com/files/37215905...2010.xlsx.html

probably Ihsahn clash with Slayer and Kampfar clash with Unleashed :(

splatterhouse

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
I hope Jungle Rot will be one of 3 last confirmations. They are truly one of the best deathmetalbands there is. If they wont be confirmed I do fucking hope to see them on the billing next year :)