RUNNING ORDER and Tool

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Its almost like the Wacken management/organisers have gone on holiday and left Wacken to be organised by people who have no clue about music/metal and what bands shouldn't clash
Yeah, I've heard the guys who made the success of WOA are now organizing a small serie of festivals named "Wacken Rocks". They already have big names like Edguy and Slayer ;)

:D

(warning : this is a JOKE, don't get mad, or you'll die too young of a heart attack !)

David_VI

28 Juli 2008
I'm already going to Wacken broke so seeing good bands is the main thing if not drinking myself silly!

Hope its sorted.
Are the organisers even listening to us? I wouldn't mind so much if they actually gave us feedback on our views or say they will try to sort it... anything to know they care and are listening really..

David

r1Co

17 Dez. 2006
dammit, why are Enslaved and Machine Head conflicting, the best two bands of the festival :( I know they're not very similar, but the irony of it is that the black-er band of the two is playing the party stage and MH are playing the black stage, ergo, they shouldn't be conflicting! :( other than that the RO seems to be somewhat OK, no major other conflicts, only some endings or starts of shows

18 Mai 2009
Why did they ask us about improvements and thoughts on the initial running order if they were planning on changing fuck all?

Turisas for bigger stage!!!

Werwolf1984

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2003
Gelsenkirchen
Website besuchen
Running Order

I have created a Running Order of which I think it is much more clearly arranged:

3759453351_f2480dcf3e_o.jpg

3760250350_c3a55bd996_o.jpg

3760250510_3f2b5a1e2a_o.jpg

And here the whole RO in one JPEG-File