Running Order 2010 is here:

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Ok... times will be announced in May... but...if the bands plays in the order than they appear in the running order
i hope:
Kampfar don't clash with Unleashed
Ihsahn don't clash with Slayer

Tyr & Equilibrium in Medieval stage? ok.. they are pagan/vikings.. but that stage is so small.. i thought wet stage will be ok for them

There are 1 TBA in black stage on friday I would like Hypocrisy
There are 2 TBA in True Stage on friday.. One is Anvil, I would like Tankard in the other one.
There Are 1 TBA in Wet Stage on thrusday, I would like Triptykon
There are 1 TBA in Medieval stage on wednesday... I would Like Arkona

:)

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Ok... times will be announced in May... but...if the bands plays in the order than they appear in the running order
i hope:
Kampfar don't clash with Unleashed
Ihsahn don't clash with Slayer

Tyr & Equilibrium in Medieval stage? ok.. they are pagan/vikings.. but that stage is so small.. i thought wet stage will be ok for them

There are 1 TBA in black stage on friday I would like Hypocrisy
There are 2 TBA in True Stage on friday.. One is Anvil, I would like Tankard in the other one.
There Are 1 TBA in Wet Stage on thrusday, I would like Triptykon
There are 1 TBA in Medieval stage on wednesday... I would Like Arkona

:)

I'm actually glad Tyr & Equilibrium will play at the medieval stage, since the tent stage is so fucking hot and small. At least it's outdoors now:D The stage is small, yeah.. but it worked well with Swashbuckle last year :)

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'm actually glad Tyr & Equilibrium will play at the medieval stage, since the tent stage is so fucking hot and small. At least it's outdoors now:D The stage is small, yeah.. but it worked well with Swashbuckle last year :)

Swashbuckle clashed with Hammerfall though. I think it might be a bit more difficult if whatever bands don't clash with a band big like that. I love Swashbuckle though, they're sweet.

I'd personally hope: Ihsahn is moved to the party stage, Svartsot starts early so I don't have to choose between them and a good spot for Maiden, the tba for the black stage I hope to be Finntroll. Mael Mordha/Fjoergyn/Saltatio Mortis would fit very well in the tba slot on the Wednesday on the medieval stage. For goodness sakes don't clash Equilibrium and Gravedigger or I'll smack somebody with an inflatable guitar. Remove Caliban or Ill Nino from a main stage and put Lizzy Borden there. Smoke Blow should probably go on the WET with Varg playing on the Party Stage. Take Caliban or Ill Nino (whichever not selected before) and place Evile on that stage. :)

AND/OR the WET stage be made bigger. That place kinda sucks.

But, overall it's pretty good.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I like the WET stage but its too small for anything but unknown bands in its present size. That and that area ALWAYS seems to get stupidly muddy.