Rumours (?) about Dark Angel

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I've copied a swedish text from a swedish metal magazine, I'll do my best to translate it for those that are interesteed:

Jim Durkin, one of the orignal members of newly reunited Bay Area trash band Dark Angel has dropped off. According to information he thinks that the band has too many shows booked.

Strapping Yound Lad guitarist Jed Simon was quickly mentioned as replacement, but Simon declined the offer since he is busy with Strapping Young Lad and Zimmers Hole, also he believe that Durkin is irreplacible in Dark Angel.

Jim Durkin played on the first three Dark Angel albums "We Have Arrived", "Darkness Descends" and "Leave Scars", bu was replaced by Brett Eriksen on the bands last (?) studio album "Time Does Not Heal".

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
A guy named Danyael posted on here not too long ago about this situation...I think he's the new bass player for Dark Angel. He said they're still on for Wacken, and still have Ron Rinehart and Gene Hoglan. Maybe he'll post here...

Danyael

4 Dez. 2002
L.A. California
www.thebiitch.com
We are still going to be playing

hello metalheads.
I want re-confirm that Dark Angel will be playing the festival in 2003.
Yes, I am the new bass player and DFA will be announcing a replacement for Jim Durkin soon and I promise that the fans will not be dissapointed. All of the remaining members remain. Gene Hoglan, Ron Rinehart and Eric Meyer.

We are also planning on more dates in Europe for the summer as soon as they are confirmed they will be posted on the Dark Angel website.

As for all the rumors that are out and about. Please do not pay any attention to these as they are just that, False Rumors!

In the words of a dear departed friend Chuck Schuldiner.. Support Music Not Rumors...

For all up to date info on Dark Angel. Please see the official website at www.thebiitch.com

Thanks,
:cool:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: We are still going to be playing

Originally posted by Danyael
hello metalheads.
I want re-confirm that Dark Angel will be playing the festival in 2003.
Yes, I am the new bass player and DFA will be announcing a replacement for Jim Durkin soon and I promise that the fans will not be dissapointed. All of the remaining members remain. Gene Hoglan, Ron Rinehart and Eric Meyer.

We are also planning on more dates in Europe for the summer as soon as they are confirmed they will be posted on the Dark Angel website.

As for all the rumors that are out and about. Please do not pay any attention to these as they are just that, False Rumors!

In the words of a dear departed friend Chuck Schuldiner.. Support Music Not Rumors...

For all up to date info on Dark Angel. Please see the official website at www.thebiitch.com

Thanks,
:cool:

Will you come to uk go on pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
NoNooooo please come to uk first and then romee :p:p:p..we have hardly any metal gigs here and dark angel would be soo sooo nice and ill help with promotion and shit really...innit arrghhh pppuhhh leeesae ill buy u all beer and aleeeee :D

Then you can go to rome and maraska would be happy :D

:D

Maraska

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Okt. 2002
-ROMA-
Website besuchen
Here we had Manowar in November, Infernal Poetry + Theatres des vampires in december (but they're italian...) and we'll have Death ss + dark lunacy + my sixth shadow in january (still italian)... just these metal gigs :( :( :(