Rosk is in Germany!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Just to let you know, that I'm already in Berlin, just arrived a few minutes ago to this hostal.

I'll be around here 'till wednesday or thursday.... just in case anybody wants to join me ;) :)

Well I'll be in touch before arriving to Hamburg

Cheers to you all!!!!! :D:D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Rosk
Just to let you know, that I'm already in Berlin, just arrived a few minutes ago to this hostal.

I'll be around here 'till wednesday or thursday.... just in case anybody wants to join me ;) :)

Well I'll be in touch before arriving to Hamburg

Cheers to you all!!!!! :D:D:D

Yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ARIBAAAAAAA hermano!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by DISGORGE
hey Rosk, did you get the Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis stuff yet?

I'm sorry Disgorge. I wanted to bring that stuff with me, one copy for you and one for Shizzo. But the guy at the distro told me they were unavailable at that time. I'll keep searching that stuff and I'll send you via mail when I come back to Mexico. Just hold on for a while ;) :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by PsychicVeteran
Hey :D

Willkommen in Deutschland :D

Danke Mr. Veteran!!!! When are you arriving to Hamburg???

After walking the whole day through Berlin, I´ve decided to stay here until thursday, there´s a lot to see here!!!! :eek:

I know even staying other day I won´t be satisfied :rolleyes: But there´s this Cephalic Carnage gig in Hamburg that I don´t want to miss :D:D:D

Oh, and of course, I´m really looking forward to meet all the Hamburgers again (and I´m not talking of eating at Mc Donald´s) ;) :D

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Rosk
Danke Mr. Veteran!!!! When are you arriving to Hamburg???

After walking the whole day through Berlin, I´ve decided to stay here until thursday, there´s a lot to see here!!!! :eek:

I know even staying other day I won´t be satisfied :rolleyes: But there´s this Cephalic Carnage gig in Hamburg that I don´t want to miss :D:D:D

Oh, and of course, I´m really looking forward to meet all the Hamburgers again (and I´m not talking of eating at Mc Donald´s) ;) :D

And what about the brits too ??? :( I want to meet you too :p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D