REquesting A Band?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
Am I the only one to email a few bands and ask if they could come to Wacken 2005? I've asked Ten Masked Men, Hypocrisy and another band which i've forgot, might give old Evergrey an email in a mo :D

Wont hurt trying eh?

mikemyres

23 Nov. 2004
No not had a reply haha, ask your mate to drag them lot to wacken, there'd be a great crowd cheer i tell ya, there funny and cool

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
won't hurt...

i've actually email a few bands to congratulate them on new releases and telling them of my wish for them to be added to Wacken...

i got replies from all and my wishes also came true

european musos are cool :D

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
But you can already forget Hypocrisy, because they already played last year and bands won't play two years in a row.

accept Mambo Kurt then :D

But ofcourse it's always worth a try indeed:)

mikemyres

23 Nov. 2004
Bllodbath is here, but slayer eww no thanks, IMO there one of the worst bands EVER, I can only take so much repetitiveness from one band, they've used the same riff they made in like 30 of there songs now, pluis there at Download Festival, where all the rejects go like black sabbath, soad, slipknot lol