Req Info on the shuttle bus

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
I need to get into Hamburg pretty early on sunday morning ..well by early i mean around 10am :) anyone here used the busses last year, how busy will they be at around 9am on sunday i take it there is not exactly a queue system i am guessing its a case of push your way on :)

or the other option is a taxi ...anyone know how much a taxi is from wacken to Itzehoe station i would imagine there will be people willing to share the cost

cheers for any help

ps hope to be back posting a bit more often from now on :)

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
cheers guys but i actually knew that
what i wanted to know was can i expect to get on the shuttle bus with not much hassle at around 9am sunday or do a few hundred others have the same idea and i have no chance

but with 4 busses every half hour ? i guess it shouldnt be too much of a problem

also i am interested to know the price of a taxi ...just in case