replacements ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
damn! we wanna know!!!!!

ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!

ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!

ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!

ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!ENSLAVED!!!!!!!

ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!ENTOMBED!!!!!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
calm down, Iscariot is talking about something completely different that happened here months ago :)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
haha, sorry the clansman but I didn't mean Dirty deeds indeed. Months ago some Avulsed(or something like that)fans opened tons of topics about that band. That was quite annoyong, was just an inside joke:)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
If Iscariot was talking about Avulsed, I must say that they're not a bad live band (saw them last weekend), but their singer (the one who started all that shit) is an asshole not only in internet but in reality. He said something like "well, we've had enough pussy bands up till now, do you think so?". I felt the need to throw him a bottle of beer full of piss.....but I didn't dare :(

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
ahahaha!

@Iscariot

ahahhah ! Ok ! Ok ! I have understand now ! Sorry ! Again Brother !
The name of "Dirty Deeds" is only for my enjoyment and not
for spamming or something like that !

Anyway, "Dirty Deeds" at Wacken ! Why Not ?
Wacken Organization can you hear my prayer ?????

The Clansman.

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
Dirty Deeds is an English metal band, like Saxon (classic style of eightees). I saw that group first time in 1998 supporting Iron Maiden on Virtual XI tour and they kick ass !
They made 2 albums

1998 Danger Of Infection (For me it's great !!!!)
1999 Real World (Good !!)

Anyway the hopes are last to die. Dirty Deeds !!!!!

The Clansman.