Rent a german!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
L

Lord Soth

Oh my....:D

Some statements of our satisfied customers:

Carl Hagen, 58 (New York):
“After dinner, we watched TV together with the entire family. Suddenly the German started to cry. It was such real and pure emotion. I’d never seen this before. The support package cheered him up again and we read German poems together ‘til 3 am. Even Grandma stayed up and enjoyed the exotic sound of words like "Rasenmäher, Motorsäge or Solidargemeinschaft". Rented again, before our new friend left.”

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
dittohead schrieb:
unsatisfied with german efficiency :D

careful :D

Here's a related story...
Last year travellig with my father, we were in the courtyard of the Dom in Passau (Germany) when and Austrian walked in asking if the Dom was open.
My father replied that it would close in 10 minutes, to which the Austrian started cursing Germans for their inefficient (lack of) opening times for special attractions...

:rolleyes:
In comparison, I don't even think Stefan Dom in Vienna even closes ;)