REGISTRATION DEADLINE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
LooseCannon schrieb:
If i read your response correctly,I can't go to the reserved forum camp till that Wed. & I'm going to be arriving on that Mon.Can I camp elsewhere till the forum camp open?
that's something you have to ask ingo or holger in the Q&A!

Zenopus

8 Jan. 2004
UK
Website besuchen
xantia schrieb:

now, thank god, it's NOT necessary anymore, to add the ticketnumber to your registration!!!
I s'pose you're saying this 'coz you've reached the minimum 50 participants / Ticket numbers?
Do you not have to have Ticket numbers for *all* the participants you wish to register for your Group?
Or is the WOA-FORUM-CAMP excempt? [I doubt any other group would have a problem with that.]

What about the prize for the 3 largest groups?
Or does the WOA-FORUM-CAMP not qualify for that contest anyway?
Or is it not counted by ticket numbers, or do you just want to give other groups a chance?

Not that it is any of my business, just trying to help.

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Zenopus schrieb:
I s'pose you're saying this 'coz you've reached the minimum 50 participants / Ticket numbers?
Do you not have to have Ticket numbers for *all* the participants you wish to register for your Group?
Or is the WOA-FORUM-CAMP excempt? [I doubt any other group would have a problem with that.]

Or is it not counted by ticket numbers, or do you just want to give other groups a chance?

:confused:
i got an e-mail from the official organizer of the camps. he told me that it's not necessary to collect ticketnubers anymore, because there where so many complaints ... and the told me, that he will change this part oft the registrarion information at the official page soon...
so -whats your problem?

WarriorPrincess

15 Aug. 2003
NM i.d.Opf.
Website besuchen
Zenopus schrieb:

What a waist of time for you to subscribe to this Forum just to make this senseless post!?!?
But, if you can tell me... In what sense is this post a " try to help" ???

Mönsch es gibt doch immer noch Leute die anscheind zuviel Zeit haben ...
Warum schreibt der nicht wie alle andern grillfleischer is Q & A????

Zenopus

8 Jan. 2004
UK
Website besuchen
xantia schrieb:
...the official organizer of the camps ... told me that it's not necessary to collect ticketnumbers anymore, because there where so many complaints ... he will change this part of the registrarion information at the official page soon...
so - whats your problem?
I don't have a problem. I thought I was being helpful (I did not know they backed out on the ticket number collection part).

Zenopus

8 Jan. 2004
UK
Website besuchen
xantia schrieb:
aha....
not quite a nice way to "help", don't you think so?
Not at all sure how to interpret that.

My attempts to clarify a few facts might not be very useful for you guys but I think it might be *very* helpful indeed for any other, what was the word? "grillfleischer"? [not my choice of words] who give up trying to glean any useful information from the predominantly german threads in the FAQ section, turn to the international forum and just happen to stumble upon a thread with the title "REGISTRATION DEADLINE!!!!".

OFC this all becomes academic once they change the registration information on the official page...

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Zenopus schrieb:

My attempts to clarify a few facts might not be very useful for you guys but I think it might be *very* helpful indeed for any other, what was the word? "grillfleischer"? [not my choice of words] who give up trying to glean any useful information from the predominantly german threads in the FAQ section, turn to the international forum and just happen to stumble upon a thread with the title "REGISTRATION DEADLINE!!!!".

OFC this all becomes academic once they change the registration information on the official page...
the official information about registration for ALL camps you'll find HERE maybe i should have titled the thread "woa-forum-camp registration dead line", but I think, the further text declares the rest...
i'm sorry, that you did not get enough information in the Q&A but i was very upset about your way of asking! maybe an misconception on both sides?! i hope so...

PsychicVeteran

Zenopus schrieb:

Hi,

as you noted yourself, language barriers are not always easy to cross, and it seems your first post was misinterpreted. If you need some 'unofficial' help regarding reservations, then I'm sure Xantia will gladly provide it - sticking to straight questions helps to avoid confusion... ;)

And as you correctly pointed out - things are easier for German speakers here.

Cheers (join us for a beer or two at Wacken)

Roy (aka the Piggy in the middle)

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
PsychicVeteran schrieb:
Hi,

as you noted yourself, language barriers are not always easy to cross, and it seems your first post was misinterpreted. If you need some 'unofficial' help regarding reservations, then I'm sure Xantia will gladly provide it - sticking to straight questions helps to avoid confusion... ;)

And as you correctly pointed out - things are easier for German speakers here.

Cheers (join us for a beer or two at Wacken)

Roy (aka the Piggy in the middle)
well done veteran!