Raised the ticket prices for Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
I saw on the newsletter that they raised the ticket prices for next year if you don't buy the xmas package.

Tickets will be 68 Euro for a 3 day pass.

But on the good side, they are going to have one day passes. I think this is good, because the Bohze Nazis will probably not stay the whole festival.

I do think, however, that having such a large transient community at the festival, ie people not staying for the whole fest, will increase theft and generally create a bad vibe at Wacken.

I think that people with only day passes should not be allowed into the campsites.
I really love camping at Wacken, but changing the admittance policies will create many problems, and I think we all have concerns.

What do you guys think? I hope the Wacken organizers read this thread.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I'im not happy about the high prices either, because 13 € increasing within a year is really much (did they say anywhere why?!). But I guess I must pay it! We didn't order the christmas tickets this year because we aren't sure yet if we're going or not, but after the news about the billing tit's seems we're going, but there's no decision yet.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
yeah it quite pricy
im not a fan of any of the bands confirmed.....
so im not sure 68€ if the price i should pay to party :p

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I still think the price is damn good. I'm not rich but I'd be willing to pay twice that.......compared to concert costs around here it's super low. Last time Metallica was in town 1 seat was $80 and camping at OZZFESTS are $40 per person plus $55 tkt..jeesh

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Supercharger
Hmm..wanna go to wacken next year..so I'll have to pay the price but can't say I'm happy with it..perhaps I need to reconsider another festival perhaps like Graspop or Dynamo

how about pinkpop?:D:D

A Coming Curse

11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
68 euros just for the bands confirmed already is a good deal... you are talking around 130 euro's for a weekend ticket to the leeds festival in england, and Metallica and SOAD were the only two good bands on the entire fucking bill this year!!!

Yeah, if I compare it to the bad jokes I heard about concert ticket prices, 68€ is okay.
Iron Maiden and Metallica tickets are more than 50€ for just one crappy gig on one evening.:eek: And then you should share that event with all those kids who are only allowed to go out for one night... :p

So I still prefer Wacken as my "Jahresurlaub". Other people pay a lot more for a one-week-drinking-trip in the sun... :D :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Mosherqueen

So I still prefer Wacken as my "Jahresurlaub". Other people pay a lot more for a one-week-drinking-trip in the sun... :D :D
jahre what!?:p:p

yeah i sounds like a one week drinking trip for me so far :D:D