Racism at Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DISGORGE

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
best racist joke ever:
The racist said: Damn I hate all these people coming into our country, stealing our jobs. I´m moving to a country where they dont accept immigrants!

I actually think this is a true quote.

Zarborg

I think that the situation change. In Montreal we see more and more black people at the metal show. Ok they still a minority (I think they was 5 at the krisiun/hate eternal gig for 300-400 white people, and about the same among of latino), but the number i increasing each month...

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Zarborg
I think that the situation change. In Montreal we see more and more black people at the metal show. Ok they still a minority (I think they was 5 at the krisiun/hate eternal gig for 300-400 white people, and about the same among of latino), but the number i increasing each month...

I think to go Metal for a black person in the western society is probably one of the best ways to piss off their parents. Stands to reason that it'll happen sooner or later, and on a big scale.

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
I remember when I took a shower at 6 am... the second day...

Like 5 black people reparing and cleaning the shower... so, when I went out, I was looking for some black people outside, in the metalheads people.... I found nobody.

I just did'nt undersdand, I think it's a detail to change in the future, maybe... it's a question of "sight".

berserkur

Originally posted by miss_terre4
I remember when I took a shower at 6 am... the second day...
Like 5 black people reparing and cleaning the shower....
I went to a toilet where I had to wait in a long line and when I was almost there some black guy said sorry i´t not functioning... so I went to another line only to find the same thing happen again.. so I took a shit at one of these non-flushing box toilet full of yummy shit

It's really funny hearing black people speaking german it's like NOT them

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Just imagine the job.... Personnaly, I went in toilets very late in the night, or at 6 am, or.... outside (when I was fucking too drunk...). It's pretty impressive, waaaw, even if there was yummy shit in every toilets, it's the same outside on the grass, the last day, it was UGLY!!!!

The only funny thing... all messages on stages boards "Showers and toilets don't work any more today on M...", looooooool...

Some friends told me; "The situation was worst last year, cause only sani... this year, OK, you pay 0.50 euros, but you can have correct toilet..." Right, it was OK for me...

Yeah, Black people and German language... But some of them are better in english... hehe...

But the worst is the time when I took my shower naked... drunk and tired... and they've came into the showers to repare one of them.... AAAAARRRGGGHHH... I think it's a question of habits... loool

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
I think after three days of blood, sweat, and festival dust caked on your skin, everyone looks rather black by the end. :D

I never had shower on festivals. Once when I was sitting on Obscene, where arent showers at all, I was watching people waching themselves from beercups,I told my friend: Today I was shoping, and saw shampoo, and thought few seconds about if I will need it or not.... and then I was like Hey, I am not so fucking social to wash my hair during the festival :D:D:D:D

miss_terre4

28 Jan. 2004
France
Website besuchen
Yeah... but it's an experience to try thoses showers, you can believe me... hehe

An experience too, to walk on the grass, naked feets, wearing just a "Deicide" Tshirt, and go in the tent to sleep a bit... hehe, taking a shower, for me, means that the Wacken was my appartment... my home

It depends what you do... if you stay "calm", it's OK, but if you spend your fucking time to put dirt, vodka, beer, food on your hair and body... lol, believe me, you'll need a little hot shower!

A last reason to take it, when you sleep with your men (or woman, for you...), it's a shame to not sleep (or other things)because of shit smellling... hehehehe