Question

• Der Login per Wacken.ID ist derzeit über Chrome oder ähnliche Browser nicht möglich. Bitte benutze einen alternativen Browser. Wir arbeiten an dem Problem und hoffen, es bald gelöst zu haben.

Login via Wacken.ID is currently not possible via Chrome or similar browsers. Please use an alternative browser. We are working on the problem and hope to have it solved soon.
  • Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

carbine12

21 Sep. 2008
sorry if its been asked ive used search when i found it but couldnt find what i was looking for
2009 will be my first ever wacken and i have just ordered tickets my question is how long with they take to be dispatched with them coming over the UK
my friend says 2 weks after ordering but as he is in holland i thought he might get them quicker
i do hope its not like the ticketmaster fiasco with download tickets arriving 1 day b4 im due to leave
thanks in advance and again apologies if its been asked and i havent spotted it
i did check the FAQ on metaltix but my german isnt too great at this time

HuZi

W:O:A Metalhead
12 März 2008
Hier! Im Wohnzimmer!!
on the mainside you can read following text:"Dear Metalheads,

the run for tickets continues - thanx for your fantastic support!!!

The dispatch for the normal 3-Day-All-In tickets now runs at full speed and we make all efforts to send out ordered tickets as quickly as possible.
We reckon that this will take approx. up to 4 weeks.

We therefore ask for your understanding for longer waiting times.

Many thanx in advance.

Your
W:OA Team "

I think this includes you hometown as well. So guess four week is the max.;) I don´t think that just forwarding of the Tickets will take more than one week to get to the uk but the editing... Yes, max is 4 weeks.