Question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I know she can speak for herself :)

Thing is if i came on coach it would take hours...whereas leeds to kings cross is under 3 hours...:D

ahhh right i see :)

cos from my local. ..i can jump on an express and be at King Cross in 20mins...from there its a 1 or 2 stop tube ride to Camden (Underworld)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
yeah alright :)

@steffi - all you gotta do is - find the National Express Coach bit jump on the A6 Airport Express - take around 90min- should drop you off at Victoria Rail station (theres two Victoria Stations- coach and Rail)

and ill meet you at the stop :)

@ mikey. we can then make our way to King Cross and meet you there?

yeah the venue is directly opposite the Tube Station. the area is VERRRRY shitty!!! i almost got robbed there :(. they thought i had a phone (i didnt back then)...so i ran into a record shop....saw a slayer cd i already had:p...called the cops...45mins later...i left..the cops didnt come :mad:

:)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Shadowtear
@dotti:
If you like to catch me at the airport it`s also nice, thank you :)

I don`t now where kings cross etc. is... so I`ll go wherever dotti goes ;)

yeah - i like to travel by that coach. its fun and fast :D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
sound be coool though :)

just dont jump on a bus back home at night :) - hey were all crashing at my house....gotta find a way home :p.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Shadowtear
So if I know that I´m able to come I`ll let you know and then you can catch me up at the airport :D
THANK YOU!!!

mmh... can I first bring my stuff then to your home dotti?
Or do you want to go straightly to where the concert is?

yeah we can drop stuff off :).
it would actually be a lot easier!! cos if we have to pick up little mikey :p...then we can go through my local station and should be cool :)

lets just hope we can all make it :)