Question regarding ticket exchange

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Veronymous

20 Okt. 2012
I pretty much need someone in charge of the ticket exchange to answer this one for me. Since nobody is responding to my emails, I decided to post here. But basically - I picked a buyer for a pair of tickets I was selling here, I followed the procedure and mailed my tickets to Wacken - I got the email last week (so did my buyer) saying that my tickets were received and valid and then they gave my buyer the OK to send me the money . Well as soon as I was ready to receive my money , my buyer suddenly stopped answering my messages and I've been waiting for a response for 5 days now. I'm going to assume that she no longer wants them. Is there a way I can choose a new buyer and somehow let the people who are handling my tickets know?

Thanks.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I pretty much need someone in charge of the ticket exchange to answer this one for me. Since nobody is responding to my emails, I decided to post here. But basically - I picked a buyer for a pair of tickets I was selling here, I followed the procedure and mailed my tickets to Wacken - I got the email last week (so did my buyer) saying that my tickets were received and valid and then they gave my buyer the OK to send me the money . Well as soon as I was ready to receive my money , my buyer suddenly stopped answering my messages and I've been waiting for a response for 5 days now. I'm going to assume that she no longer wants them. Is there a way I can choose a new buyer and somehow let the people who are handling my tickets know?

Thanks.

You did get a secure link from Metaltix if everything is correct.
Is there a way you can give a message to Metaltix, saying the buyer retreated through the link (and the page you end up following the link)?

If not, I'm afraid the only other possibility would be to call them. (but overseas that'd be expensive, plus the time difference)

But before this, best wait to see what Jasper might have to say on this.

Veronymous

20 Okt. 2012
I'm hoping that the buyer will give me a response before we wrap the issue up here, that would solve everything. I tried emailing info@metaltix.com regarding this, but I haven't received a response . And yup I did get the secure link regarding the status of my tickets. :) i didn't notice a way of contacting a Metaltix rep on that page though.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I'm hoping that the buyer will give me a response before we wrap the issue up here, that would solve everything. I tried emailing info@metaltix.com regarding this, but I haven't received a response . And yup I did get the secure link regarding the status of my tickets. :) i didn't notice a way of contacting a Metaltix rep on that page though.

I'd still suggest you wait for an answer of Jasper, but not too long of course. That way, you could make someone else happy.
And I don't know what that link looks like, so I was just guessing somehow to see if it were possible. (don't post that link here!!!)

Veronymous

20 Okt. 2012
Well I sent him a PM several days ago and no reponse from him either. This is actually a really awful system you guys have going here...so am I just not going to get my money back for TWO tickets that aren't even in my possession?? This is ridiculous...I know a few people who sold theirs online (ex., Craigslist) and jacked the prices , maybe I should have just done that instead of do it the honest way.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Well I sent him a PM several days ago and no reponse from him either. This is actually a really awful system you guys have going here...so am I just not going to get my money back for TWO tickets that aren't even in my possession?? This is ridiculous...I know a few people who sold theirs online (ex., Craigslist) and jacked the prices , maybe I should have just done that instead of do it the honest way.

Apparently they're in a hectic period. But my experience is that Jasper usually answers, even when it's not the same/following day. A little patience here. :)

Wacken-Jasper

Administrator
Teammitglied
18 Jan. 2012
www.wacken.com
Sorry, I'm on vacation and don't check my messages everyday in this time.

You can of course choose a new buyer for your tickets. Just send the new details and a short description to metaltix. But also some people of the metaltix team are on vacation because of christmas, so it will take some time.