Question About Tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FamousJ525

16 Feb. 2013
I'll be attending Wacken for the first time this year (coming all the way from Seoul, South Korea). Gotta get my tickets from a third party dealer, so please let me know how it works so I won't get ripped off: Does one ticket cover the entire festival or should I expect to get three separate tickets? (Some multiple-day festivals allow people to only buy tickets for certain days.)

Thanks in advance, all. \m/

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I'll be attending Wacken for the first time this year (coming all the way from Seoul, South Korea). Gotta get my tickets from a third party dealer, so please let me know how it works so I won't get ripped off: Does one ticket cover the entire festival or should I expect to get three separate tickets? (Some multiple-day festivals allow people to only buy tickets for certain days.)

Thanks in advance, all. \m/

Yes the ticket covers the entire festival - from Wednesday 00:00am until Sunday (not exactly sure what time you'd be expected to leave, probably no later than 15:00). There are no one-day tickets available for Wacken.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
The best way to deal with tickets (if you have to buy them) is here, if you want to be sure not to be ripped off. It's actually the ONLY way you can still get tickets!

Be patient though, and in this case, the later you get them, the better it is, as they get cheaper closer to the festival! (but be aware of the time of delivery!!!)

Edit Piaf zegt: They won't be more than the original price, as it'll be METALTIX who'll send them.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I wouldn't buy anywhere else that official channels now that personalization is in use.

From official page:
"Please have in mind that we fed in the ticket personalization. That means that selling as well as buying tickets on other platforms than metaltix.com or the ticket exchange are accusable. We fed in the personalization to beware you from rip-offs. The ones who still buy tickets elsewhere take the high risk to buy invalid tickets. "