Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
i have a question lol

when the wacken firefighters are playing in the beer garden i see loads of germans singing a sort of chant or whatever, what it means in english?

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Do u mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npXzvYfKans

Or show me a youtube-link and I'll try to explain ;)

The first thing they're a calling is "Wacken, Wacken Feuerwehr"=Wacken,Wacken Firefighters :D

And then..Pillemann,Pillemann, Fotze,Arsch...You don't need to understand it, just keep on singing when you're there :D
For portuguese it must be terrible to get to know what it means :D

yeah its that one! lol i was curious because i would like to sing with them too
:D:D

well aye i think i need to know the meaning of the other one to practice xd

hell yeah! german is very complicated for us. my brother is learning german because he is going to study in germany. he is in hamburg at this moment

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Firro

1 Dez. 2010
Is it possible to do volunteer work like rigging for W.O.A before the festival to earn your ticket, like it is with so many other festivals?

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
How long does it usually take to ship the wacken tix to australia? i got a email over a month ago saying they had been dispatched but still nothing :( *cries* its ages away but i'm still freaking..

Don't freak. There are so many people asking this question every year. It'll take really long afterall, but I'm sure you'll be fine in the end

kapa

10 Jan. 2011
Hey people!

Planning to go for the first time, I want to ask if it's possible to arrive on Aug 2 (2 days before the first day). It'd much cheaper because of the airplane than Aug 3 for me. Or people go to this festival earlier than at other festivals? (usually most of the visitors come at the "0th day")

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey people!

Planning to go for the first time, I want to ask if it's possible to arrive on Aug 2 (2 days before the first day). It'd much cheaper because of the airplane than Aug 3 for me. Or people go to this festival earlier than at other festivals? (usually most of the visitors come at the "0th day")

Most there come on the -2nd day. (minus 2nd) In other words: TOO early for the festival.