Problems with cell phone?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Hi there. I think I will be at Wacken this year, so I have a question whether you had some problems last year with cell phone. I mean at WFF there were too many people who were using it so I wasnt able to call anybody the second day of the festival after 9:00 or so. I had no probs with it at WOA 2003 so I am only curious. Thanx folks

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Hi there. I think I will be at Wacken this year, so I have a question whether you had some problems last year with cell phone. I mean at WFF there were too many people who were using it so I wasnt able to call anybody the second day of the festival after 9:00 or so. I had no probs with it at WOA 2003 so I am only curious. Thanx folks
In the last 3 years I've used 2 different cell phones. Not that I had any problem, I just changed numbers, and countries. (and this year, I'll change once again, 'cause I HATE ROAMING!!!!! :mad: )

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I've used my phone the last three Wacken festivals, sent a lot of SMS and also placed a few calls.

I think I had some problems during a few popular concerts, but other than that it worked fine.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Well roamning is the only possible way how to call somebody in germany for me :D
Tja, it depends how you look upon it.

But since I go frequently to Germany (DONG, W:O:A, friends in Augsburg etc) I bought a pre-paid German card with which I make my calls there. Cheaper, and I don't have to pay for calls that come in.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Quark schrieb:
Tja, it depends how you look upon it.

But since I go frequently to Germany (DONG, W:O:A, friends in Augsburg etc) I bought a pre-paid German card with which I make my calls there. Cheaper, and I don't have to pay for calls that come in.

It aint a big probelm for me to have roaming. I dont call people or send SMS too much. Only when its really needed :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Hammered_gods schrieb:

By the way, I forgot to write it in my last post here, hope to see you there again :)