Problems with camping and Forumcamp!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Warthog
Well, shit, I'm just going to head for D, and hope to see some of you there...if we're indeed split, hopefully someone will be able to direct us to where the rest of you are hanging out...
Well Hoggy, in the worst case we both will have LOTS of space if no one else shows up.

BUT

I

DON'T

THINK

THAT

:D

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I thought I'd arrive Thursday, so I didn't apply for the Forum camp. Now, I'll actually arrive Wednesday evening, but I suppose you need to be on some kind of list to stake your place there, right?

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, you have to be registered... but if you are lucky some ppl who are registered don´t show up and you could get their place... maybe you could ask mono, I guess he has registered for a few ppl who are not coming...

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
please, don't panik! (I'm angry enough for the rest of us ;) )
We'll try to make the best of this situation and THERE WILL BE A FORUMCAMP! AND IT WILL BE ON "D"!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE; DON'T CAMP ON OTHER GROUNDS, IF YOU COME EARLIER THAN WEDNESDAY: WE CAMP ON "B" FIRST AND XHANGE THE AREA ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

FuckedUpCat

31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
Originally posted by xantia
We'll try to make the best of this situation and THERE WILL BE A FORUMCAMP! AND IT WILL BE ON "D"!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE; DON'T CAMP ON OTHER GROUNDS, IF YOU COME EARLIER THAN WEDNESDAY: WE CAMP ON "B" FIRST AND XHANGE THE AREA ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

I am sure it will work out for the best! :)
You will find me on D anyway! :D

^witchfinder^

hmm i just read the statement on camping by the orga. guys and it seems fair to me that it says camping officially from wednesday i wonder why a lot of ppl go so much earlier than that i mean i read on the forum somewher that some guys were gonna be there today hmm ok maybe its just me that thinks this is a bit too early :D

viking

24 Nov. 2001
Schleswig Holstein
Originally posted by xantia

Holger say that you cannot change the area!:(

Zarborg

In some way I understand Holger point of view, but fuck like a lot of forumlers I come from far away, and it is sometime difficult to get a cheap tix on the date on what, so you came a little earlier for save some money or if it is not that you cannot come.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by Warthog
Well, I originally registered for the forumcamp for myself and two other people. One of those people bailed out because he's a wuss (hehehe :D), so that'll free up space for at least one more...
So, are they registered in your name, or what did the confirmation mail say? Is there some camping official in charge of the site, checking the reservations? I have no clue as to how this is organised. Hopefully, somebody has.

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Originally posted by mugabe
So, are they registered in your name, or what did the confirmation mail say? Is there some camping official in charge of the site, checking the reservations? I have no clue as to how this is organised. Hopefully, somebody has.

Hello!!

I also don´t have a clue how this organization is going on. I know Xantia and CH are managing the most of the things regarding the Forumcamp. If someone has a free place, I know two people who would be happy to replace them. Alejandro, our friend from Colombia and Burning Alive, from Brazil.

Please tell me if you have a free place for them. They would be very happy!!

Thanks a lot to all of you!! I´ll be in the Camping Ground D together with four crazy spaniards. Hope to see the most of you there!!

Stay true!!