problem whit photocameras

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

chizhik

23 Aug. 2010
In Security notice about Wacken 2010 by 22.07.2010 writen point 6 : Any kind of photo cameras and digital cameras are allowed!
But when i come to concerts, in gates have problem whit security.
Security guards didn't allow to pass with the camera Canon 350 and a lens 28-200 or other "big" lens, confirming that professional camera, and only press accreditation or backstages can used professional cameras on festival area.
On my statement that in rules is written about the permission of all types of cameras, to me specified in the old poster which hangs there every year where it is written that it is impossible to carry by professional photocameras.
I want to know, whether the next year there will be again such discrepancies, between rules written on a website and that that will be on festival area gates security?

Peter13779

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Jan. 2010
YES

That is a VERY good question!

I had the same problem with my DSLR but only on the last day!

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
This happened to me also, I had my main K10D with 300mm lens attached, plus my old 300D in the bag, with lenses including a 300mm lens. The security picked on the K10D, told me to change the lens and took the 300mm lens off me, I had to pick it up from security the day after. They didn't bother about the 300D and all the other lenses in the bag. This was on the last day, the days before I had problems, but when one security said no, I went to another entrance and they let me through with no problems. None of them have a clue what they're doing. They're so wrapped up looking at lenses, they didn't even bother to check the rest of my bag which had 10 cans of beer carefully placed, or my divers knife which I forgot was in there.
I pointed out the notice on the site and the one on the wall and the head of security at one entrance even admitted it was a big fuck up and could only apologize.
Useless...