Press from the US

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Well Sabbat(jap) is quite a "cult" in some parts of the world (i guess that France might be the biggest one), they're really old school and though it's not my favourite cup of tea, it will probably be the only chance we'll get to see them live! As for Metalucifer... it's with the guys from Sabbat... and uh... they do a "heavy metal chainsawwwwwww"... i hate Metalucifer!

About black metal, i guess that the only band that comes closest to be real black metal might be Mork Gryning. Immortal are Bm if you count their older works, thugh i've seen them last mont or so and the only played "Blashyrkh" and "Bottles in the Lot"(ehhe); i saw the in '99 and they played at least two songs of every album they had released to that date. I hope they play an "historical" set :)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
My opinion: too much Black Metal, too much Power Metal, too much Death Metal...... Where's Nu Metal???? :D I want to see those fucking catholic pussies called P.O.D.!!!! ;)

BTW, my favourites:

1-KREATOR
2-DESTRUCTION
3-CHILDREN OF BODOM
4-MY DYING BRIDE
5-DORO

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
NOOO!! I don't have any problems with catholics and I hope not to have offended anyone (but if I have, sorry, sorry and a millions times sorry!!). The point is that I find quite ridiculous a metal band singing about christianism, but that's only a personal opinion.

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
@ S&L *lol* sorry no offence taken as Lee says i am joking,and sometimes my humour is a bit strange!
they say it is a scottish thing*lol*or maybe it is just me thats strange.

Green Hell

26 Nov. 2001
Wolfsburg
Website besuchen
Well, i am waiting for about 15 years to see EXODUS (R.I.P. Paul)

and of course there are a lot of band i like to see or to see them again . And i can´t wait to see DEATH ANGEL again, saw them last time .........uhm......i think it was in ´90 or ´91 or something like that in Hamburg ( Germany ) . There were fucking incredible.
And i want to see.............well, too much to mention :)

Greetings to all U.S. Guys, your welcome