Praise

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

I just want to let you guys who do a great job making Wacken into the great festival that it is that I think you are so friendly. I cant believe you have already announced a few acts - not many promoters would do that, only you special people think of us - the fans, which I think is great. Hopefully in 2002 there will be more of my fave bands on again. I really enjoyed Rage and Helloween in 2001, and would love to see Dream Theater as one of the main headliners and then maybe some smaller bands such as Thy Majestie and Secret Sphere from Italy, and DragonHeart from here in England - Thanks again guys, keep up the good work !!!