Polish heavy-metal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I´ll download the songs tomorrow ... is that your band?
In the meantime you could check out my thread "guys from abroad..." ;)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
cool. The website is really nice! Good work! Just the menu is a bit small ;)
anyway, was too lazy to download stuff, but I´ll do that soon
*always curious*

Johnny_Cool

29 Nov. 2002
Captured City
www.metalprovider.com
Chainsaw rules supreme!

Hi!

I'm just downloading the video. I'm really excited about this, cause I think, Chainsaw is one of the very best new Power Metal Bands from Poland!!! I have got the CD from 2000, it's fantastic Heavy Metal in the tradition of Iron Maiden, early Helloween or Twisted Tower Dire!
Chainsaw would be a cool Band for WOA 2003... much more interesting and more metal then all those Nightwishs and Iron Saviors. All hail Chainsaw!!! You are real metal masters!!!

See you,
TOBI

- - -
www.metalprovider.com/metalcoven

I'm very shocked that you've got our demo cd (Chainsaw- Chainsaw 2000). Chainsaw album "Electric Wizards" will be much better than demo. There are four mp3 files from "Electric Wizards" at our website in "MUZYKA". I hope you will enjoy

Witek

Johnny_Cool

29 Nov. 2002
Captured City
www.metalprovider.com
Electric Wizards

Hi!

When will the "Electric Wizards" album be out? I'm really curious about this! Will the style be again that great Power Metal as on "Chainsaw 2002"? I have to go to work now, but when I'm back home, I'll download the songs.

BTW: Please make a better artwork for the next Chainsaw CD! I think, "Chainsaw 2000" had to suffer alot under the very bad cover. I looked more like a Pantera/Machien Head Band, then like a great Heavy Metal outfit. So please take so cool painting, probably some knights, dragons, castles or stuff like that.

See you
TOBI

Johnny_Cool

29 Nov. 2002
Captured City
www.metalprovider.com
I think, that a cover should always fit to the music on the CD. Cause it's the first impression that somebody gets of an album, in most cases you see the cover even before you hear the music. When you go into a store and see a CD with a great artwork, then you check it out immediatly.

In the case of "Chainsaw 2000" it was a very bad cover, cause it not only had nothing in common with the music, but it also looked like something completly different. If I didn't knew Chainsaw's music before, I would have thought of a Nu Metal or Alternative Band.

Anyway, the new cover is really much better, cause it definitly looks like a Power Metal Band, and not liek something else! I'm very excited about it!