Please note: The backpack and bag prohibition also applies to Full Metal Bags.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

carrier

3 Aug. 2016
"please keep in mind that it is not allowed to carry Full Metal Bags around as well as other bags and backpacks – please store them in your cars / tents or in the locker trucks. "

We live in the hotel and we dont have a car/tent and seems that ALL lockers are SOLD OUT.. So do you have any more ideas where to store items (eg where I can put that full metal bag which are given before entrance?)

Are plastic bags allowed (thin transparents)?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
"please keep in mind that it is not allowed to carry Full Metal Bags around as well as other bags and backpacks – please store them in your cars / tents or in the locker trucks. "

We live in the hotel and we dont have a car/tent and seems that ALL lockers are SOLD OUT.. So do you have any more ideas where to store items (eg where I can put that full metal bag which are given before entrance?)

Are plastic bags allowed (thin transparents)?

Apparently no.
Only "banana bags" (belly bags) are allowed.
But as I am NOT in Wacken, but in Belgium, I am not sure. Keep that in mind! (I am however sure about those belly bags)