places to buy mead at wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
are there places inside Wacken where people can exchange currency?

Not that I've ever seen...but there are bank machines.

Anyways I remember we got mead somewhere inside the festival grounds last year (and the year before too I think...I remember hay in my mead or something) but can't remember what stand exactly. Don't think its too hard to miss though.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
are there places inside Wacken where people can exchange currency?

no, exchange it at your airport or at home
or if possible with your account
get it out of an ATM in germany (best not in wacken, if you do not want to stand in line for ages...)
I know that it costs me €0,50 to get Curonas in the Czech republic, if I exchange it at my bank it costs me a certain percentage of the money I am getting

last year I paid something like 3 euro

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
no, exchange it at your airport or at home
or if possible with your account
get it out of an ATM in germany (best not in wacken, if you do not want to stand in line for ages...)
I know that it costs me €0,50 to get Curonas in the Czech republic, if I exchange it at my bank it costs me a certain percentage of the money I am getting

last year I paid something like 3 euro

There are 4 ATMs near the beergarden, and a 5th one will be near the WOA-Office.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
as long as theres a place there that can switch dollars out for euros (just in case).

and theres no limit to how much outside liquor i bring in right? id hate to show up with a few bottles of Patron only to have them confiscated on arrival.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
as long as theres a place there that can switch dollars out for euros (just in case).

and theres no limit to how much outside liquor i bring in right? id hate to show up with a few bottles of Patron only to have them confiscated on arrival.

Take care of exchaning your money at the airport or in a larger city.

No limit of amount of alcohol you take to the campground.

Just to make sure:
There is a limit on how much you may bring from US into Europe, and you can pretty much take no alcohol (one pastic cup is the limit) into the festival grounds.